Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Climbing

I have recently gotten back into climbing and have found that between my weight loss, and the previous experiences, I am able to do quite a bit I didn't think I would be able to do before!
When working on bouldering, there are different routes to complete, each marked with its difficulty. When I used to climb, I was never able to complete a single V0, which other than a VFun, is the easiest level in bouldering. I have been very proud of myself for completing not only a V0, but also a V1, and working on a V2. While I am not always able to complete every one I attempt, each day I climb I am able to get just a little bit further, and complete a new move.
Climbing is my winter choice for keeping my weight down until the weather warms up and the roads dry up and I can start biking again.

No comments: