Thursday, October 01, 2009

Automatic vs. Manual

Collage of Options

Automatic

Manual Settings

I chose the manual shot that I did because I liked the slightly warmer color that I got. While I tried to get all of the shots from the same viewpoint, they did vary just a little bit. Composition wise this was not my favorite, but since the assignment was about manual settings, this is it. I like how vibrant and white the fence is and how much the pink flower pops out.

Exposure - 1/400
Aperture - f/4.0

3 comments:

cecile said...

can't see the pics

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know! When I posted last night they were all there. Very interesting. I'll fix it tonight.

Lindsey @ Sound Eats said...

I love the manual shot! You have some beautiful photos. Totally inspiring me to utilize my camera better!