Thursday, October 06, 2011

Review: Deadly Sanctuary


Deadly Sanctuary
Deadly Sanctuary by Sylvia Nobel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book snagged me right from the beginning, "Oh... my... god. What have I done?" I immediately wanted to know what s/he did. It set off a chain reaction of wanting to know what happens next that ended with me finishing the book in one sitting.
There were many twists, and while too many twists can leave me feeling lost, this had just enough. Every time I thought I had it figured out, a wrench was thrown in my deductions.
Kendall O'Dell makes a great lead character, she is witty and smart, on the ball when it comes to her job, but a bit self-deprecating which is borderline acceptable, too much more and I would find her whiny.
All in all, a great fast read. I can't wait to read the next in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments: