Friday, November 08, 2013

Ragnar Relay Cape Cod 2014

I am officially signed up for Ragnar Relay Cape Cod 2014 with some of the wonderful New England Spahtens.  The team is myself and 11 other ladies.

Each runner has three legs and the first runner starts in Hull, MA and 200 miles later we are ending in Provincetown, MA. I am currently runner 11 and will get to run along the canal.

Currently I am running at a 14:20 pace.  Our team average needs to be 11:00 or less.  I have a lot of work cut out for me to get my distance and speed up to where I want it to be.

Starting Monday, I will be running with Michele in the mornings.  My goal is to run 5 days a week with Michele.  I haven't worked out a plan of attack for increasing my distance and mileage but figure getting out and running is a better start than not at all.

No comments: