Monday, May 09, 2011

Banana Soft Serve

I am jumping on the banana soft serve bandwagon! With a recipe as simple as throwing frozen banana into a food processor, I realized I had to give it a whirl. Pun intended ;-)

I asked Jeremy if he wanted any, knowing he would say no. He thought I was weird. I made a serving, whirled it in my processor attachment of my immersion blender. It needed a touch of liquid to help it soften and come together; a touch of raspberry syrup made it just right! As I sat down to eat my soft serve, I offered Jeremy a taste. He got this sheepish look on his face, and I asked if he wanted any. Of course he did! He proclaimed it tasted just like ice cream.

While he ate the first serving, I whipped up another batch with a bit of peanut butter and chocolate sauce.  I thought it was delicious!  The perfect sweet treat to enjoy watching TV! I can't wait to make it again.

No comments: