Wednesday, May 02, 2012

30 Day Beading Challenge

My friend Bethany over at Bethany Renee Jewelry is doing this challenge called the 30 Day Challenge for Craft Month, and it is all about the beading.
She has inspired me to take the challenge myself.
I am not planning on tackling an item every single day, as I find my life a bit too hectic for that.  What I am going to do is tick off at least one to two items every week until the list is complete.

The first day of my challenge was #13 - To Create an Inspiration Board.  Instead of creating a physical board that would require me to tear pages out of magazines and to remember to print off images I find online, I decided to create an electronic inspiration board on the website Pinterest.  You can check out my inspirations here.


No comments: