Tuesday, June 11, 2013

UPDATED: Summer 2013 Bucket List

This post has been updated and republished!

There are things I say I want to do every summer and they don't all get done. I am hoping by creating my summer 2013 bucket list I can keep track and get to do all that I want to do. Feel free to join me!

Corn maze - :-(
Camping - Completed Memorial Day Weekend at Silver Lake State Park in the COLD AND RAIN!
Camp somewhere new :-(
Kayak down the river - Paddle Power, first time down the Connecticut River
Go tubing :-(
Hike - Completed May 18 up Spruce Mountain with Traci.
Hike Camels Hump -  :-(
Hike somewhere new - Does the Spartan Beast count as I have never hiked Killington?
Complete a 5k - Completed May 12 at the Dirty 5k Trail Race
Complete a 10k - Completed June 8 at the West Windsor 5 & Dime
Complete a 5k without walking - Completed June 5 at the weekly Randolph Runners Fun Run
Complete a Spartan Sprint - Completed August 10 at Spartan Sprint Amesbury
Do a mud/color run - Completed September 14 Color Vibe
Fill the Vermont Wine Passport :-(
Train excursion :-(

No comments: