No, not that time. Foodie PenPal time!
What is Foodie PenPals? Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean and Allie over at Healthy Balance, Healthy Lifecame up with the idea for people who blog and people who read blogs to be part of a penpal style exchange of foodie items! It has introduced me to many new blogs that I love.
The deal is this:
- Sign up by a certain date. (December 4th if you want in on the next round! Email Lindsay your name, email, blog, and twitter.)
- Get your penpal on the fifth of the month
- Email your penpal to swap info
- Send a package of foodie items by the 15th of the month to your penpal. There is a $15 limit, and it must include something written.
- Post a blog of what you got the last day of the month.
If you want to check out what I sent to Mercedes at Satisfy My Sweettooth, click the link.
Without further ado! Here are my goodies from Samantha at Running & Cupcakes.
Dark Chocolate Almonds - Gone already! Yum
Cowboy Ketchup - Waiting to grill burgers for dinner. Jeremy cannot wait to dig in.
Pedroia's Premium Black Bean and Corn Salsa - I always thought salsa was salsa. This is delicious.
Luna Bars - a Caramel Nut and Chocolate Cherry Almond, these are being saved for my next hike.