Tuesday, November 01, 2011

NaNoWriMo Time of Year!

It is November 1st! To anyone who likes to write, whether seriously or not, this is it, the best time to write!
November is National Novel Writing Month, NaNoWriMo! The deal to win? Write 50,000 words. No, not writing the same word, sentence, or paragraph over and over and over. To write an original story, in 30 days, at least 50,000 words. Its awesome! Join me in this craziness!
Also, help me decide. Do I post daily with what I wrote that day? Or should I post weekly with what I have written. I am hoping that by posting daily/weekly, it will really help motivate me to keep going. Also, as you read, if you have suggestions, throw them my way. 



Synopsis

Have you ever wondered how you would react if you came face to face with a ghost? No? Jessica didn't either. Truth be told, she wasn't really sure she believed in them at all.
That all changed the night she met Mark. Tall, dark, broody, Mark. Mark wasn't a ghost, but Mark knew ghosts. He could see the ghosts, communicate with them. He could also unknowingly grant the same abilities to one other person. That person was Jessica.

2 comments:

Allie @ Healthy Balance, Healthy Life said...

Ooh, either way you want to do it (daily or weekly) it will work! If people don't want to read daily they can wait a few days and then read multiple posts in a row. And if they want daily reading, they got it!

I'm not attempting this huge endeavor but I am regularly writing in a journal -- something I tend to do on and off but I'm trying to be more regular right now!

Unknown said...

It is only 1677 words a day! Which isn't that much, but it gets hard in that you are writing one single story, with offshoots of course.
Its a lot of fun.
But I think it is smart not to add something else to your already jam packed plate!