Friday, June 05, 2009

I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!

Yesterday was the first Thursday I have been home in weeks that we didn't have rain. That meant it was officially volleyball night.
Jed cuts and sells firewood for a living, because of this he has a great field, the woodlot, that he and his wife Abby have set up a volleyball court. It is such great fun to get together and play.
Quite a few people were there, and had obviously had a chance to play before I had. This was my first night of the season.
I was a bit rusty, but so much fun. I couldn't believe how much my legs hurt this morning when I got up. I guess that is what I get for running around on the dirt in barefeet. I can't wait till next week. I'm planning on grabbing my bike from my Dads, which has been there since Memorial Day, and riding from Randolph to Bethel.

No comments: