Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skippity Do Da....

With the weather finally getting warm outside, all I want to do is be outside. Nothing wrong with that at all, except I started a project that I want to get finished! I am making a quilt, and it was the perfect thing to fill the cold and dreary rainy nasty days we have been having for the last few weeks.
I am looking out my window at the sun and blue sky and wanting more than anything to be outside enjoying it. I want to get into the gardens up at Mom's pulling weeds and planting more lettuce and chards. I want to get on my bike and ride. I want to go to the river and fish, although a lake or pond will do!
I would even be content sitting outside with a book or a magazine, but something outside. Why do I do these things to myself?
It needs to be nice on weekends, Thursdays, and it can mix it up the other days. Wednesdays I want rainy and dreary, so I can work on my quilt. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: