Friday, June 19, 2009

Operation Beautiful

Today I did something I have never done before. I left an anonymous post it with a note on it in the bathroom. It says "You are beautiful." I am hoping to life someones spirits and make them feel good!

I did it in support of Operation Beautiful. Operation Beautiful is something Caitlin over at Healthy Tipping Point started.

The goal of Operation Beautiful is to end Fat Talk. Fat Talk is very toxic! As Jillian Michaels said, "Fat talk is transcending.... It affects your reality and damages you professionally, personally, and physically."


Here are a few tips Caitlin offers for ending Fat Talk:
Don't compare your body to others.
Appreciate your body for what it can do.
Turn a negative into a positive. Instead of "I'm stocky," try "I'm strong!"
Never Fat Talk in front of your kids or friends.

No comments: