Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Whirwind weekend

This past weekend was a total whirlwind! After work on Friday, Jeremy and I headed down to visit my cousin Michelle in Mass. I did a toy party for 20-25 people, and had a blast! We were all up until about 3am, and slept until an ungodly time of 11:30. Can you believe I now consider that time ungodly!?!? I felt awful, it was not a good way to start the day. We made a killer breakfast and had a very relaxing afternoon waiting for Michelle to get done work.
Jeremy and I took a walk around a neighborhood across the street and found it sweet but very boring! There were a few houses that we really enjoyed, some with great landscaping, but for the most part everything was exactly the same, there was little to no creativity.
We went to bed at a much more humane time Saturday night, and while Michelle and Jared didn't get up the next morning until close to 11 (Michelle works a lot of over nights, so for her, its pretty normal) Jeremy and I got up about 8:30 and enjoyed the sun that was shining. I did a few sun salutations in the grass, Jeremy enjoyed a cigarette (YUCK).
When we got home on Sunday, we ended up going to Thunder Road for the races and fireworks. It was really nice to be able to see the fireworks after we missed them Friday night, and the races are always fun. However, we didn't get home till almost 11 that night. Good thing I didn't have to work until 10am on Monday!

No comments: